Monday, July 23, 2012

Meet The Puffs

Went to Marina Barrage with the Powerpuffs yesterday! You might be wondering what Team Powerpuff/Rangers is. It's actually the name of my S&W whatsapp group. You will get some abs training every time you enter the conversation. LOLLL.

Model Jenny.

Due to the scorching sun, we decided to have our picnic at level 1. Laid our 'mat', settled down, and the games began!

Mini UNO cards I got from Marina Mandarin.

Jenny brought her Fisheye2!

Some left and right card game Simin brought that mind-fucked us for awhile. Haha!

What's a game without forfeits?! I prepared a bag which contained around 20 forfeits which I painstakingly wrote down the night before. You can imagine how excited I was when someone loses *evil laugh*

Yan Qing's forfeit: Allow everyone in the group to tickle you for 15 seconds. 
He said we poked super hard. LOL. Well, this wasn't thattttt bad.

Jenny's forfeit: Seduce your shadow.
She did it for a few seconds only!!

Boon Hui's forfeit: Plank for 10 seconds
Simple for him.

Simin's forfeit:
It's awkwardly cute. Awkwardly.. Cute.. Whaaat..?

Boon Hui's forfeit again: *Chiang chiang chiang* 7 WONDERS WITH SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX.
Boon Hui is currently having a phobia of 7 wonders. BOYS SCHOOL AH BH (inside joke)

Karma. My forfeit: Do the crabby defense thing coach taught us.
Jenny and I laughed like mad when our coach did this during one of our training! Still laughing at this weird action. HAHAHAHAHA.

Yan Qing's forfeit again: Let the person on your right apply lipstick on you with his/her eyes closed.
Poor Yan Qing. But I swear it was one of the funniest :P

Daryl's forfeit: Allow everyone to pluck your leg hair. One each. Ow!
This was targeted at either Daryl or Boon Hui. AWWWYEAHHHH

My forfeit again: Smile and frown at the same time. Photo to be taken.
I'm trained to do this man.

Daryl's forfeit again: Piggy back someone of the opposite sex and sing 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
I hope his arms are alright...

Yan Qing's forfeit again: Get a random person to sign on your arm.
 Yan Qing really very poor thing. Kena all the drawing one. Haha!

That's not all but you get the idea. It was extremely entertaining to watch. (I'm smiling while blogging this cause it's really very funny). Our next plan is to go Jurong Bird Park and make Boon Hui do 7 wonders with the birds there. HAHAHA. Just imagine a 1.83m tall guy touching a poor little bird...

We went up after clearing our spot because it was Daryl's virgin trip to Barrage. I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING.


 WARNING: PLEASE FINISH DRINKING YOUR WATER BEFORE YOU PROCEED.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


AND LIFE GOES ON....


My sandals broke while we were walking down. Gotta thank Boon Hui for lending me his new ginormous slippers!!

We went to *Scape and I got a new pair of sandals. Had dinner at Pasta Mania. We walked towards Orchard MRT after that. Dropped by Ferragamo to say 'hi'. I kinda miss working there, where all the senior staffs will always protect me :')

That's about it for the amazing Sunday I had. Looking forward to our next outing!! But for now, it's time to prepare for the upcoming examinations and tests. Too fast, this is way too fast.