Monday, May 7, 2012

Cranberry


Nothing beats meeting up my love one during the weekends after another hectic school week.

When you've reached the 'comfortable' stage of your r/s, it's time you learn to appreciate the little things you both share. It's no longer about the amount of time we spend together, but more of how we spend our time.

Anyway, I met my boyfriend and his friends in town 2 days back. Ended up at Parklane to catch some soccer match and play 'Bluff/Cheat' (I'm horrible at it, Guowen, on the other hand, is damn good. Hmm). It became too hot for all of us, so we headed to Chambers for some air-con and L4D. Can't remember the last time I actually played in a lan shop. Lol.

Hope school is fine for all of you remaining readers of my forgotten blog. Those that are taking their Os, do work extremely hard and give it your best shot. Good luck!