Saturday, April 28, 2012

Get Hooked


Being a good girlfriend, I agreed to go to JB with my boy to get his fishing stuff. Ahhh boys~

Woke up early this morning and headed to Queen Street to meet him and his friend, Dean. We took the the express causeway link bus towards Woodlands checkpoint. I must say, I'm really impressed with Malaysia's new custom. It's so clean and huge. Like what Guowen said, it's like an airport. *thumbs up*


The shops were more interesting than I thought it would be. The hooks and baits and weird metal-ish stuff. 

I tried to absorb information regarding fishing so that I can relate to my king (+ points for me). Those fishing videos are rather amusing too. I just sat in the middle of the shop, watching the videos while the 2 men continued their shopping. Chatted with one of the Chinese staff and he asked me to starting fishing too. LOL.

After 1 hour plus of shopping, we went for 2 hours full body massage which was damnnnnnn good. AND. It's only RM122?! Dafug. Then finally, we took a cab down to KSL (went there with Derek and his wife previously for mani).


Had dinner at El Migos. The food there was... Meh :/

Went to Nails Studio for classic manicure and pedicure. The boys did their nails too!! Dean said he wanted to know how girls feel like when we get our nails done by a manicurist. SO PRINCESSY PLEASE. HAHAHA.

I love today. Felt like a princess the entire day, except for the walking-under-sun part. Love my boyfriend more more more! :)