Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blurry Buffet




Met up with my boy for Japanese buffet over @ Link Hotel to celebrate our 2 anniversary together! Since we're both not free on the actual date (mega heart break) we decided to celebrate earlier :)

Whatever I want to say is on the letter in the scrapbook I made for you. Thank you for the amazing 2 years we spent together. I love you :)


shirt OM | mirror belt ISYB | skater skirt, studded bag Taiwan | shoes GeraldineT

My forgetful boy didn't bring my DSLR thus the super poor quality photos. Now you know the importance of a good camera!

*



Yes yes, fat me is selling this because I can't fit. It's BRAND NEW and I bought the last piece. Not advisable for people with wide hips (like me).

Stated size is 13" across. I measured and it's 12.5" across instead.

Paid $31+ for it. Letting it go @ $28. Email me (gahlikerui@live.com) if interested :)