Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Selling: Canon 500D

Hey guys! I'm helping my cousin to sell his Canon 500D (review here). Canon is a prestigious brand so this model needs no introduction. My dear friends, Eileen and Qianyan, are also using this model!

My cousin took it out of it's bag for less than 5 times. It is in a BRAND NEW/ EXCELLENT condition. I've check it myself, no fungus or scratches.

What you see in these pictures is what you get!!!





Comes with:
- Canon EOS 500D body
- 18-55mm kit lens
- Kenko UV Fliter
- 8GD SD memory card
- Canon tripod
- Original box with charger, battery and USB cable
- *Limited Edition* Crumpler camera bag (red)

Basically everything you need as an amateur photographer.




My cousin just wants to find someone who can put this to a better use so he is willing to let everything go @ ONLY S$850. (Got it @ $1.6K)

Price is negotiable. However, if there are 2 or more interested buyers, bidding will start.

If interested, do contact me @ gahlikerui@live.com. :)