Sunday, February 12, 2012

Parts





Caught a movie with Joey a couple of days back. I really miss this Thumb (her nickname). It's been so so so long since I last spend time with her. Shuojian joined us after the movie as his work ended earlier. We caught up quite a bit.

Went to Far East Plaza with them. Shuojian had a mini makeover while I did face threading and had my eyebrows trimmed.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE FUCKING HARMLESS-LOOKING THREAD.

It's so painful :'( I teared like mad when she ripped off my mini mustache.

*

Here's my overweight furball.


CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

Alright, now, prepare for some gay shots. (my eyes are burning from the gayness of myself)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



And yes, I can't believe I actually ran out of Ferragamo just to give this stupid pose.

The guy (I think it's super obvious cause Prime is half gone due to the photographer's testosterone? Pfft!) who took this photo of me said that I amuse him.

And and and! I met a customer who supplies action figurines. I lost my composure and went all whiny and jumpy when he said he sells G1 Transformers encyclopedia. He couldn't help but said "I'm surprised. I'm really surprised. A girl. A girl that likes Transformers? Wow."

Oh welllllll. I'm glad I amuse/amaze 2 men today.


Yep, I will be going on 11 March, a day before I fly off to Taiwan. See you there!!